The neck is the connection between the brain and the rest of the body and an important part of your body and wellbeing. Therefore it is essential to use it and treat it well every day.
A HEALTHY NECK IS FUNDAMENTAL FOR HIGH LIFE QUALITY AND A HEALTHY APPEARANCE
A strong and adroit neck enhances mobility, functionality and contributes to a healthy body posture so that you can move freely and un-restricted without stiffness, tension and pain, and perform the activities that you desire.
Awareness of a good body posture and maintenance of your natural neck curvature, good moving and working habits, strong neck muscles and optimal support of your neck during rest are important elements of a healthy neck.
The assistance is just at hand
A good neck support should be designed so that in addition to being very comfortable it can be adjusted to the user in order to provide optimal support of the neck curvature to relive the joints, muscles and discs of the neck. For people with neck pain, a neck support that holds the head in a firm grip will be preferable since it makes the person feel safe to let go in the desired position and it lets the muscles relax completely. During rest in a seated position e.g. during travel the good neck support must ensure that the neck and head can rest without having to bend to the side to find support.
This is exactly what characterizes RESTAHEAD™ neck support. It can easily be adjusted to fit your neck and specific needs right where you are seated or lying on your back. The unique design of RESTAHEAD™ provides a firm and cradling grip of your neck – just as the safe and soothing hands of a skilled therapist. It helps your muscles and joints to completely relax and restitute.
You can use RESTAHEAD™ neck rest whenever you take a break, in combination with training and when you travel. You can learn to use it optimally in a few minutes and can enjoy it for the rest of your life.
Studies on neck pain
Research and studies on neck pain is conducted on a continuous basis. Below please find an excerpt from different studies:
- Neck pain affects 30-50% of the general population annually
- 15% of the general population will experience chronic neck pain (>3 months) at some point in their lives
- 11-14% of the working population will annually experience activity limitations due to neck pain. Prevalence is highest in mid-life
- Neck pain is one of the most common causes of problems with the musculoskeletal system, and the problems are rising due to our lifestyle
- Recurrent episodes of neck pain are common
- Whiplash is common after traffic collisions, and it is estimated that more than 300 persons per 100,000 in the population are seen in emergency departments every year